Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why don't you allow Angels studios to stream?

I don't know if there's a reason or not, but I'm wondering why or if you can stream or get Angel studios on board.

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
andyross
Roku Guru

Re: Why don't you allow Angels studios to stream?

Are you asking why there is no app for Angels studios? Roku only writes the Roku Channel app and media player. For other services, it is up to them to write an app.

6E616D65
Roku Guru

@andyross @lisamcardenas67 There is an app in the app store. What is the question, again?

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

https://channelstore.roku.com/details/c0742f20c7f71d5344c6cfe5a5c13e15/angel-studios-stream-the-chos...

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
Nini1982

False. I had the Angel studios app and it has been removed.

0 Kudos
andyross
Roku Guru

I just checked the link in the previous post, and it is there.

Be aware there is a bug causing Roku's to sometimes show a blank icon after an app update. You can still run the app. After that, you can either restart the Roku, or toggle the tile size back and forth. Settings/Home screen

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.