Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Created85

Roku remote not pairing correctly

My Roku remote is not pairing correctly to my TV is flashing green and all its doing is turning on and off the TV
suk 3226000681

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Roku remote not pairing correctly

If your Roku remote isn't pairing correctly, try restarting your Roku device, re-pairing the remote by pressing the pairing button, or replacing the batteries. For further assistance, consider using the Roku mobile app or contacting Roku support.

RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku remote not pairing correctly

We're grateful to have you here in the Roku Community, @Created85!

Thank you for letting us know about the issues you're currently experiencing on your Roku remote. I'd be happy to help you pair this on your Roku device successfully.

Before proceeding, kindly let me know the following so I can assess your concern better and provide you with an accurate resolution:

• Serial number of the Roku device this remote is connected to:
  • Is this the remote that comes with the Roku device?
  • When did you first observe this happening? 

In the meantime, I highly suggest resetting your Roku remote by pressing and holding the Back and Home buttons simultaneously for about 20 seconds. After doing so, pair it again to see if this will make any difference. 

I also recommend removing the existing remotes connected to this Roku player under Settings > Remotes & devices > Remove the unwanted remote.

Your response is highly anticipated.

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.