Community discussions

Discover Roku questions and answers directly from the community. Find help, troubleshooting tips, how-tos, and make sure you know the latest announcements.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Now need to verify I am a human by Cloudflare???

I believe the login time-out is about 2 hours. I find as long as I open at least one post in that time I stay logged in without an issue. I miss the former forum software that permitted full-time login, as I am in and out of the site multiple times every day. It's annoying when I have to log back in. 

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
0 Kudos
smithjohns407
Reel Rookie

Re: Now need to verify I am a human by Cloudflare???

It sounds frustrating that you're having trouble signing into Firefox or your Roku account. If clicking "verify" just reloads the same page without progressing, that does sound like a frustrating loop. It seems like you've found a workaround by using Chrome instead. Sometimes different browsers can handle things differently. Have you tried clearing your cache or cookies in Firefox to see if that helps resolve the issue?

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.