Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

siging in to my netflix account

I am trying to sign in to my netflix account on my tv with my roku box Ruku 1 and it is telling it failed and I have changed email and password. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Strega2
Roku Guru

Re: siging in to my netflix account

If you’re already logged into Netflix on another device (or can log in now) then you can try using a code instead.  I find this method to usually be easier. 

Banned but back. Because why not?
0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: siging in to my netflix account

Welcome to the Roku Community, @dcochran2011!

Thanks for reaching out here. We'd be happy to share further information about this. 

Since you've mentioned this happening on your Roku 1, please be informed that the latest software version no longer supports this device. You can no longer access certain apps on this device as they have also updated their app to support Roku's latest running software version.

To help you learn more about this, find the model number of your Roku 1 and check if it is still being supported on the latest software version: Roku OS software release notes

We hope you find this information helpful.

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.