Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
candybars2023
Reel Rookie

Re: nothing on Roku channel plays at all

Kash, 

honestly I don't understand how I can provide you all the information requested, and respond the second time saying that I provided the information, only to receive a third request. So I am just copying and pasting the content of my original message with all the information you requested except my IP address which is private and I am not providing that on a public forum but you should get everything you need from the rest you requested. Nothing on Roku channel streams and it seems to be a general problem did you give up on this channel together? Here is my original message responding to yours

Thanks, however especially in light of the fact that other people are experiencing it, and that it's happening regardless of the device or the IP that I use (both my Comcast ISP as well as my cellular connection tethering), and two Roku premiere, as well as on the Roku channel app on all my Fire TV devices, this seems to be a more global problem in my opinion. when I try to watch Contant on Fire TV, I get an error message saying "playback error we were unable to play discounted please try again later", and on Roku devices it just makes the Roku typical sound and nothing else. i'm located in New York City, but I prefer her not to disclose my IP addresses in a public forum. Anyway as I said it happens on multiple devices and connections. I'll be happy to give you one of the devices serial number so you can check on your end-Roku premier serial number YH00EE161098 software version 12.0.0 build 4148-91 device ID K4218E161098.  tracker Id following the steps is 98-329-310

Here is a link of a video that I made to a list three houses happens on Roku premiere and on fire TV cube:

https://share.icloud.com/photos/0ecodVppcXicEXGnIE6hXP4tg

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: nothing on Roku channel plays at all

Hi @candybars2023,

Thanks for providing us with the additional information needed about this case, and we really do apologize for the inconvenience this has caused.

We'll have this information forwarded to the appropriate Roku team for further review as well as added insight about this.

We'll make sure to update this thread once information becomes available.

Thanks for your understanding.

Warm regards,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.