Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cyc1on
Reel Rookie

Zeam app says installed not showing

Jump to solution

The zeam app which was before known as vuit app shows as installed on my streaming store profile on my web browser. But it is not showing on my home screen. I removed the old vuit app. Not sure on how to have this actually show since it says it's installed but clearly is not

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Zeam app says installed not showing

Jump to solution

Hi, @Cyc1on 

Thanks for posting, and welcome to the Roku Community.

We appreciate you for letting us know about your concern regarding the Zeam app that does not show on your Roku streaming device after being tagged as installed, and we're here to assist. For this matter, we recommend installing the Zeam app directly on your Roku device. To do this, follow the steps below:

1. Press Home on your Roku remote
  2. Scroll and select Streaming Store 
  3. Search for the keywords on the app that you want to add.
  4. If the app is free, select Add channel; if the app requires a subscription, select OK to start a free trial or purchase a subscription

Once this has been performed, kindly check app is available on your channel tile list on your Home screen. 

Keep us posted on how it goes.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi, @Cyc1on 

Thanks for posting, and welcome to the Roku Community.

We appreciate you for letting us know about your concern regarding the Zeam app that does not show on your Roku streaming device after being tagged as installed, and we're here to assist. For this matter, we recommend installing the Zeam app directly on your Roku device. To do this, follow the steps below:

1. Press Home on your Roku remote
  2. Scroll and select Streaming Store 
  3. Search for the keywords on the app that you want to add.
  4. If the app is free, select Add channel; if the app requires a subscription, select OK to start a free trial or purchase a subscription

Once this has been performed, kindly check app is available on your channel tile list on your Home screen. 

Keep us posted on how it goes.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Cyc1on
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

It doesn't show from the home streaming store just shows it's installed from my web account streaming for zeam. 

Likely because zeam is a newer app of vuit.

Even with vuit removed does not help to try to find zeam in either streaming store.

There's only some way to remove zeam from my website streaming store since looking at my home screen it is not there.

0 Kudos
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

The online Streaming Store (accessed via web browser) will show you any channel app that is available in your geographical region and let you install it to your Roku account.  The app itself, however, will then only download to those Rokus linked to that account that are compatible with the channel app. 

As a result if you have multiple Rokus on your account, a channel may install to some of them but not others.  This can be especially true for newer channels that may rely in features and capabilities that may not be present in some older models.

Perhaps the Zeam app requires a newer Roku model than the former Vuit app did.  I have not been able to find any info on the Zeam website regarding supported devices - it just says "Roku"..

In general, if you can find the channel in the Streaming Channel menu option on the Roku device, the channel is both available in your region and compatible with that device, and so it can be installed to that Roku.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.