Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tasco19

Re: No Connection Message Spam

Jump to solution

I tried to use Airplay but that did not work either and I received the same error message about there being no internet connection even though there was. 

0 Kudos

Re: Youtube Not Connecting despite excellent WiFi strength

Jump to solution

Delete the YouTube app restart your tv and then reinstall YouTube , just worked for me 👍👍

0 Kudos
jbmos2023

Re: YouTube TV not working on any of my 4 Roku devices

Jump to solution

look to be an issue with YouTube side...there is a post that the Roku team is aware and working with them.  I saw another post that chromecast for someone wasn't working either

paradux

Jump to solution

You tube just started working again. At least for me. 

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Delete the YouTube app restart your tv and then reinstall YouTube , just worked for me 👍👍

0 Kudos
JaedenRuiner
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I tried everything.  Uninstalled, reinstalled, rebooted, and only YouTube doesn't work.  So, figured ok I'll try to "cast" from my phone, only to find that the apps for the Roku that do screen mirroring are behind a pay wall.  (For Shame).  

So, went back to my phone and saw in the YouTube App it has the "cast" icon, so I clicked it to start watching my Watch Later list for the day, and it allowed the Roku Ultra so i tried it, and funny enough YouTube has started up streaming, and is queued up to my watch later.  

Not sure if the app is 100% or if they suddenly fixed it, but i can at least stream my Watch Later list.

0 Kudos
sick-tired

Jump to solution

Your post was posted 41 min ago, are you aware that there have been posts from way before that time? Of course not, because if you had read all those older responses, you would have known that most people have taken all those steps you are recommending. Are there any other employees who actually pay attention and can fix this problem?

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Uninstalling , restarting my tv and then reinstalling in that order just worked for me my man , best of luck with fixing it , just a tip for what worked for me

0 Kudos
Voisinet

Jump to solution

We've restarted, reinstalled the app, no joy. 

Following to see if a solution is posted.  

0 Kudos
jbmos2023

Re: YouTube TV not working on any of my 4 Roku devices

Jump to solution

it just popped back on for me

0 Kudos