Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kells78

Re: YouTubeTV no longer working

Jump to solution

I am having the same issue also which is weird because it was working yesterday.

JOEW16

Re: Youtube Not Connecting despite excellent WiFi strength

Jump to solution

Same situation here.

Re: YouTubeTV no longer working

Jump to solution

Mine is doing exactly the same. Unplugged and replugged. Disconnected WiFi and reconnected. Removed YouTube and reinstalled. All other channels are working

jmchiejr
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Error happening across platforms.  Twitter replies/mentions for @youtubeTV and @teamyoutube show it isn't loading on XBox, AppleTV, etc.  I posted to them a link to this thread.

klrkt
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Until it comes back on its own - I am using my other devices.

Despite this I am happy with Roku and enjoying the other channels.

I really hope, I do not have to start casting to my Roku TV

Nancy13
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Same problem here. All channels work on Roku except YouTube. Restarted  Roku via System restart and also unplugging; Internet connection rechecked, found and signed in yet when returned to Roku home YouTube remains the only channel not working with no internet connection statement.  YouTube works on all other computer devices.

0 Kudos
JMVA

Jump to solution

All of my other non-YouTube applications (Netflix, AppleTV, etc.) work totally fine.  It is only YouTubeTV and YouTube that give the Internet connection error.  I have tried deleting and re-installing the application and that doesn't change the issue. 

0 Kudos
TheEs

Jump to solution

I am having the same issue. The Roku app is giving me the same error message as the others who have posted. All other channels are working fine. YouTube is working on my laptop.  I have followed all troubleshooting tips. I've removed the app and  added it back, but still receive the same error.

0 Kudos
ChrisHynds

Jump to solution

I am also having issues with connecting to YouTube.

I get a message asking me to either Exit to check the connection or Set it up later. I have done both and still, the message appears. I have also tried updating both the app and Roku and both are the latest updates, I then deleted the app and reinstalled it, and then reset the device but I am getting the same message. All other apps appear to be working fine and YouTube works fine on my phone but when I try to connect via phone to the app the same message appears. I am now able to access app but still getting the set up message every 30 secs or so

0 Kudos
is2messiah
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I am having the very same issue.  Can log into YouTube TV on my puter (macbook) no problem.

0 Kudos