Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AdamEvans
Reel Rookie

YouTube Dose Not Want To Play A Video When I Am Sign It

When I Am Not Sign In On The YouTube App The Video Play Just Fine But When I Sign In The Video Will Play For A Little Bit And Then Stop And Show The Loading Sign And It Will Stay like That In Tell My TV Goes In to The Screen Saver And I Weak It Back Up It Will Some time start again And Repeat the cycle And If Not It Will stay The Same 

I Need Help This Is Going To Make Me break the TV and set it on fire at this point

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: YouTube Dose Not Want To Play A Video When I Am Sign It

A few others have mentioned this.  It looks like Google updated the app a couple of days ago and broke it.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
universal4
Binge Watcher

You could try removing the app, do a full restart on the device and then reinstall, sign back in etc.

Happened to me a few months back and that is what got my app working again.

0 Kudos
AdamEvans
Reel Rookie

I already did that and cleared the cache and it is still the same

SC517

Same.  My account on YT seems to work ..husbands gets the spinning wheel of death.  Guess which of us is more patient??  I need a fix before I am forced to buy a new TV! 

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.