Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HD4Mark
Reel Rookie

Re: YES Network app won't launch

Having the same problem with 3 Roku devices. All other apps work fine. Tried the same dance with delete, restart and reinstall like everyone else. I tried a system restart  and unplug. This cannot be anything other than a problem with the app since it is happening on so many Roku devices. 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Hi Community users,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community regarding YES network channel playback.

If you have already removed the channel, restarted your Roku device, then added the channel back and are still experiencing an issue, it's possible that there may be an issue that the channel provider may need to look further into. For more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact the channel provider support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

Please keep us posted what you find out and we will do what we can to work with the channel provider to resolve the issue.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
donnadev

Any word on this?  I would like to find the answer.  I did everything listed at least five times.  I contacted YES with no luck and they told me to contact my internet provider who said to contact Roku direct.  STILL WILL NOT ALLOW ME TO SIGN IN!  Do we have to pay now??  What's the deal?

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @donnadev,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Thanks for letting us know about the behavior you are seeing when trying to sign in for YES Network and we appreciate the troubleshooting steps you've done so far. 

Please be advised that YES Network creates its own channel and handles authentication against your subscription, so there isn't a way for Roku to manage or authenticate your YES Network credentials. 

In addition, when removing a channel, it's important that you make sure to restart your Roku device before adding the channel back again to ensure a clean channel install. 

We appreciate your patience and understanding regarding what you are experiencing. If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

I'm not using one of those I am using a cell phone app for Roku TV it's a free TV app for cell phone

0 Kudos
Eustacia

These are the steps that the Roku support had me do. None of them worked. So they gave me a “customary” refund that I will see in a week. Told me to reinstall and purchase the app again. It worked on my phone no problem. 

0 Kudos