Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jsimon25
Reel Rookie

YES Network app won't launch

Hi,

Did this ever get resolved? I am having the same issues today and followed all the steps mentioned in the earlier posts but nothing worked.

Thanks,

Joanna

15 REPLIES 15
spiderman865
Reel Rookie

Re: YES Network app won't launch

App worked fine last week, now today does not launch.

0 Kudos
RokuLianna
Retired Moderator

Hi @spiderman865

Welcome to the Roku Community!

If the YES Network app isn't launching on your Roku, there are a few things you can try to troubleshoot the issue:

• Check for updates: Make sure your Roku device and the YES Network app are up to date. To check for updates, go to Settings > System > System update and check for any available updates. Then, go to Settings > System > System restart to restart your Roku device.
  • Check your internet connection: Make sure your Roku device is connected to the internet and that your connection is strong and stable. You can check your internet connection by going to Settings > Network > Check connection.
  • Uninstall and reinstall the app: We suggest starting there. In some cases, removing the affected channel and then re-installing it may help. Restart your device before re-adding the channel back in to ensure the process is successful. We recommend doing this through the Settings menu by navigating to Settings > System > Power (If there is no Power submenu, proceed to the next step.) > System restart.
  • Contact customer support: If none of these steps resolve the issue, you can contact customer support for the YES Network app for further assistance. They may be able to help you troubleshoot the issue or provide additional solutions.

Warm regards,
Lianna

0 Kudos
Cutiepi514
Reel Rookie

Having the same problem. Launches for a second and then kicks me out

0 Kudos
RokuLianna
Retired Moderator

Hi @Cutiepi514

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Can you please provide us with more specific information about the issue you are experiencing? Do you encounter any error messages? Are all the other streaming channels operating normally? How long has the issue existed and what troubleshooting done to resolve the issue?

With detailed information, we will be able to assist you better.

Warm Regards,
Lianna

0 Kudos
snowseff
Binge Watcher

Same problem. Worked fine yesterday, not today.

0 Kudos
Cutiepi514
Reel Rookie

Every other streaming channel is working fine. It is just the YES network app that is doing this. It loads the channel and I see the Home Screen for a second and then it kicks me back to the Roku Home Screen. I have uninstalled the app, checked the Roku for updates, reset the Roku and reinstalled the app, but it keeps doing the same thing. It worked fine over the weekend. 

0 Kudos
spiderman865
Reel Rookie

Same issue here. Coincidence? Not!

0 Kudos
Jason0626

I was having the same issue yesterday.  App would launch, load for a minute and then just exit out and go back to home screen.  Other apps worked fine.

0 Kudos
jsimon25
Reel Rookie

Hi Lianna,

I know a few more people have responded since your message but wanted to get back to you.  I go to launch the Yes app, it launches for maybe 2-3 seconds and then immediately goes back to the Roku home screen. I've checked that both the app and my Roku software are up to date (they are). I've uninstalled the app, then restarted Roku, and then reinstalled the app to try again. But I still have the same issue. All other apps are working fine.

I hadn't used the Yes Network app in about a month or so until yesterday so the issue started yesterday for me.

Thanks,
Joanna

0 Kudos