Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ribstone
Reel Rookie

Xfinity Streaming app not working on ROKU

Removing and reinstalling Xfinity app did not work.

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: May 25, 2022 Xfinity Streaming app not working on ROKU

Hi @Ribstone,

Thanks for the post and greetings here in the Roku Community.

Are you experiencing this issue only with the Xfinity streaming channel? Also, what specific issue did you experience, and when did you first notice it? Furthermore, are you receiving any error codes?

The more detailed information you provide, the better we can understand the issue and provide resolution.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Ribstone
Reel Rookie

I started having sound de-synchronization issues a few months ago, then night before last, could not open any channel on Xfinity, on any of my 3 Roku devices. After resetting each Roku, signing out, and signing back in, I found it did nothing to help. The only error messages I got were the 3 blinking dots on the screen that showed it was attempting to connect, and another message that I don't recall that was essentially "Unable to Connect" I called and spoke with a tech at Xfinity, and she reset my modem remotely which fixed the issue on all 3 Roku devices I have. The sound is finally synchronized again! I think she did some kind of specific update that my resetting the modem did not accomplish.

0 Kudos
Ribstone
Reel Rookie

My issue was only with the Xfinity streaming channel, and no other.

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Ribstone,

Thanks for this update.

We're glad that you now have access to content, and the sound is synchronized with the Xfinity Streaming channel. Hence, this issue can be resolved by contacting Xfinity directly and letting them know about the experiences of the Community users in this thread so it can be addressed.

Once again, thanks for sharing this information with us.

Wishing you the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Ribstone
Reel Rookie

Thank you!

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.