Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Vparsons

Missing Apps and streaming services

I turned on my Roku and the majority of my apps/streaming services were missing and I had to go through and download everyone again. The tv had actually been on for a while but I was not home. Came home to watch something on a different app and over half of my apps were missing. No reason for them to be deleted. Did anyone else experience this yesterday 9/6/2023 or today 9/7/2023?

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
wkelorks
Channel Surfer

Re: Missing Apps and streaming services

I have 2 roku TVs (Visio and a Sony) that started doing the same thing yesterday.  I have to filter to "local" in order to see channels, but then I still don't see all of my Spectrum Cable channels.  How do I fix this?  HELP, HELP, HELP.  I read several posts in the community that this was from an update 3 weeks ago; however, I'm having the issue now.  WHAT DO WE DO?

0 Kudos
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

@wkelorks wrote:

I have 2 roku TVs (Visio and a Sony) that started doing the same thing yesterday.  

Vizio and Sony do not build Roku TVs. So do you have a Roku player attached to those TVs? If so, what models? Because they are not running the Roku OS on those TVs. 

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
0 Kudos
wkelorks
Channel Surfer

Yes, my apologies. I meant to say I have the roku devices on those 2 TVs.

0 Kudos
wkelorks
Channel Surfer

YUP!

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.