Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Deet
Binge Watcher

Xfiniti streaming app won’t show live tv

Within the last 48 hrs. Xfinity streaming won’t show live tv and channels   No match found. 
I have 5 various roku units and all show the same message. 
streaming app is working on my phone fine.

Has anyone else having this issue. 

17 REPLIES 17
SWMichigan

Re: Xfiniti streaming app won’t show live tv

Same within last 6 hours. Xfinity said it was not on their end. I downloaded youtubeTV and while I can hear the program, there is no video. 

Deet
Binge Watcher

Spent the better part of the day with both companies and it was finger pointing and without a solution   

0 Kudos
dprell01

Same issue here.  Still no solution this morning.

If anyone has a solution please provide

0 Kudos

Same problem on all my TVs, no xfinity live tv working or any of the premium channels I pay for using Roku. However when I go to my phone and stream live tv the basic channels work without channel numbers and no premium channels are coming up even though my subscription to xfinity is all current. I think this is a problem with xfinity and after my phone call to them last night waiting for the “advanced research” team to get back with me. 

0 Kudos
Deet
Binge Watcher

Yep exactly the same here. Also saw that both companies had updates in last three days. 
please let us know what u find out.  Thanks 

0 Kudos
Kopfer

Here as well.  Three channels only on Xfinity stream live.  MLB, ESPN Deportes and TBS.  About 18 hours with no apparent resolution coming and neither company doing anything about it.

0 Kudos
phil66
Channel Surfer

Mines been doing it since yesterday also. Have found a solution?

0 Kudos
phil66
Channel Surfer

Im sorry have you found a solution is what i meant. Mines been doing it since11/24

0 Kudos
smyers2022

So frustrating, has to be  ROKU problem sine videos work!!! I only have 3 channels showing up, Weather and an Access channel!!!!!!!

0 Kudos