Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Channels missing (Disney, Prime etc)

I have just bought a new Roku Express and I have gone on to look and there is literally non of the channels advertised on both the box and the website, can anyone explain I am in the UK, just for reference

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Channels missing (Disney, Prime etc)

@Kugaman2021

Thanks for the post.

Please be aware that channel availability/access on Roku devices will vary from region to region. A Roku device will work in any location, however, channels may not be available on your device in that location, based on each channel provider's discretion. For more information, you'd want to contact any specific channel/service provider to inquire further about whether they offer their channel/service on the Roku platform in your region.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
ChippyTech
Streaming Star

Re: Channels missing (Disney, Prime etc)

It's possible that the channels advertised on the box and website may not be available in your region. Different channels and apps may be available in different countries and regions due to licensing and distribution agreements.

You can check which channels are available in your region by going to the Roku Channel Store. To access the Channel Store, go to the home screen on your Roku device and select "Streaming Channels." This will bring up a list of all the channels that are available on your device. You can browse through the different categories or use the search function to find specific channels.

If you're not seeing the channels that you expect to see, it's possible that they are not available in your region. In this case, there may not be anything you can do to access those channels. However, there may still be a wide variety of channels and apps available to you, and you can try exploring different categories to see what's available.

0 Kudos