Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ghogan
Reel Rookie

Wrong movie for Les Miserables

Roku lists the Claude Lelouch movie "Les Miserables." The movie that plays is not the correct movie. Where can I find the Lelouch movie?

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Re: Wrong movie for Les Miserables

Hi @Ghogan

Thanks for your inquiry here in Roku Community. 

We're here to help. Les Miserables (1982), a drama movie starring Jean-Paul Belmondo, Michel Boujenah, and Alessandra Martines is available to stream and watch on The Roku Channel or TCD on your Roku device. Could you try to stream the movie on those channels and see if you are experiencing the same issue?  

Keep us posted on what you find out and additional details so we can look into this further. 

Regards,
Nimfa

0 Kudos
Ghogan
Reel Rookie

There are numerous movie versions of Les Miserables. Roku mistakenly claims to have the 1995 movie directed by Claude Lelouch; starring Jean-Paul Belmondo,Michel Boujenah, and Alessandra Martines. The Lelouch version is set in WWII about a French ex-boxer's (Jean-Paul Belmondo) troubles during World War II which parallel those of Victor Hugo's beleaguered Jean Valjean. 

The movie poster displayed on Roku is for the 1995 Claude Lelouch film, but the movie that plays on Roku is most definitely not the Lelouch movie. It seems to be a totally different 1982 movie. I wish to view the 1995 Lelouch movie. Thanks for any help.

Gerard

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Ghogan,

Thank you for reporting this issue to Roku Community!

We appreciate you informing us about the incorrect content on your Roku device. Rest assured that we'll send this over to the Roku team for review. We'll get back to you once an update is available I'll be sure to let the Community know.

We prioritize resolving this as soon as possible and ask that you bear with us as we manage this issue.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos