Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jman4173

Re: Will Roku carry Newsmax Plus?

Jump to solution

It is NOT a Roku issue, the issue is with Newsmax. Roku airs what they are given...they don't create the channels or apps. Newsmax has not provided Roku with a option or format or program whatever that they can air. Until Newsmax gets their apps straightened out, we are screwed...

"All I see are comments from people in the same position I am in however NO answers from Roku. What is the answer?

I too signed up and paid for Newsmax+ this morning and same problem can't find on Roku to install despite Newsmax reporting it will be available on Roku.

If I don't get an answer to this simple question ASAP will axe Roku and get Superbox.

carolinarider
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

I made a mistake in the above message.  The OAN program is OAN Live not OAN Plus.  Sorry for the mess up.

Jump to solution

you have to go to Newsmaxtv.com and sign up for newsmax plus - then it should allow you to download the app on your phone.

0 Kudos
twodogs2Kids
Channel Surfer

Re: Where do I find Newsmax +?

Jump to solution

I can't either - I can get it on my Sony thru google. Not Roku which I have streamed thru for years!!

0 Kudos
canesfan1060
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I’m out too, if I can’t see on the tv then I’m done!! Newsmax betrayed their loyal viewers anyway!! $$$ 

twodogs2Kids
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I'm with you - same problem.

Emccarter

Jump to solution

I have wasted hours trying to find NEWSMAXPLUS 

twodogs2Kids
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Same as you, they are not connecting to the new app.  Disgusting!!

Knight31
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I have emailed called Newsmax and have got no response. 

0 Kudos
Knight31
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I have removed it and reinstall and I still don't get the regular Newsmax show. 

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.