Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
canesfan1060
Reel Rookie

Re: Will Roku carry Newsmax Plus?

Jump to solution

Mee too, and Newsmax2 can be very boring

0 Kudos
Cody0924

Jump to solution

The reboot of Took did nothing but reload the original app.

0 Kudos
Goldlady

Jump to solution

Is there an app to download to watch Newsmax plus on Android tablets and phones? 

0 Kudos
Knight31
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

If anyone gets the paid version please let me know how u did it 

0 Kudos
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@Goldlady wrote:

Is there an app to download to watch Newsmax plus on Android tablets and phones? 

According to their web site, there's an Android app in the Google Play store and an iOS app in the iTunes app store. 

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
0 Kudos

Jump to solution

There’s nothing in the iTunes App Store.  So annoying and frustrating!

arcticwind
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I believe folks are are comparing about two different apps.  Yes the tablet and phone base apps are working with deleting and reinstalling, although I have noticed quite a few bugs after running for 20-30 mins.  It’s the Newsmax app for Roku in particular that has not been updated or replaced with a Newsmax+ app.   This falls directly on Newsmax.  All I can say is that I hope the new Newsmax+ app for Roku when finished works better than the iPhone/iPad app update does.   I’m sure the way they are merging the two into one app is going to be a problem with the Roku/TV application.  There should  be two separate apps, one for Newsmax+, and one for Newsmax2.   Folks that are paying for Newsmax Plus should not have to be deal with the work arounds with Newsmax2 being incorporated into the updated app. JMHO

Joseph9
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

You can view it on your PC ?   Consider yourself blessed.  Phone only here,  Not happy at all.

0 Kudos
nw_hov
Reel Rookie

Re: Newsmax plus subscription

Jump to solution

I agree.  I don't see the comparison except they now both charge $$$.  Without being able to view Newsmax on TV, I might as well just watch Netflix.

0 Kudos
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@Micheemoo59 wrote:

There’s nothing in the iTunes App Store.  So annoying and frustrating!

There is a Newsmax app in the app store. I have no idea if it allows logging in to the "Plus" content. It was just updated yesterday, and the description does mention being able to see the live channel. 

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.