Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kanbei85
Channel Surfer

Why is Strawberry Shortcake incorrectly rated TV-14?

This problem is still not corrected. It's a Roku free Live TV channel, and Strawberry Shortcake should obviously be TV-G not TV-14. If you guys are this sloppy on the ratings, parental controls are clearly useless.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Kanbei85
Channel Surfer

Strawberry Shortcake (Roku Live TV) Incorrectly rated TV-14

Please correct this mistake ASAP, it renders parental controls useless when the channels are incorrectly rated. Again, it's Roku Live TV (free), Strawberry Shortcake. It should be rated G.

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Strawberry Shortcake (Roku Live TV) Incorrectly rated TV-14

We appreciate your first post here in the Roku Community, @Kanbei85!

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Rest assured that I will coordinate this with the appropriate team to conduct a thorough investigation and correction. 

Once I've received updates from the team, I'll let you know.

In the meantime, we humbly request your patience and understanding as we work on this.

Warm regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.