Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jamesr
Channel Surfer

Re: Why is ROKU making it hard to connect to Conservative news and commentary stations?

I'm certainly glad to see I'm not alone. I've experienced the same. It shows how deep the left is embedded. It's a shame I didn't do a little more research before purchasing this product. I'll be going elsewhere for a provider. 

Jamesr
Channel Surfer

Re: Why is ROKU making it hard to connect to Conservative news and commentary stations?

• I received roku's answer, and it is lame. Roku is losing money. Cutting channels. I wonder why. That's not a question, more like a sarcastic attempt to help roku out seeing thet are an American owned company as far as we know. Stop shunning conservitive news and shows. Open your eyes or get what's coming to all woke companies and deranged people. Broke. I know if things don't change, I'll be going to a different provider. Just to make things clear, making these shows difficult to locate pisses people off. What did you think would happen? We would just say, "Oh well, I guess we have to live with it."
Jamesr
Channel Surfer

I feel your pain.

0 Kudos
Skiff
Streaming Star

I see a pattern - ref. link  After a week of waiting, still nothing from Roku and as they say "...the silence is deafening..."

https://community.roku.com/t5/Channels-viewing/NewsMax-channel-not-listed-in-Roku-Live-TV-news-group...

0 Kudos
Patsfan19

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

All I'll say is this. If ROKU had something against conservative content, would they offer it at all? They could easily just not carry it at all. No requirement for them to offer anything in particular. Think about it.

0 Kudos
Jamesr
Channel Surfer

Ease of access my friend. Think about that. 

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jamesr 

I have and I would not be anywhere near as concerned as you seem to be.

0 Kudos
Pltmma

Roku is definitely censoring Conservatives networks because I’ve tried several of them and they keep kicking me off when I’m watching them. This is wrong and un-American.

0 Kudos
Pltmma

Roku is definitely censoring conservative networks because I have been kicked off Newsmax every time I try to get on it for many tries now. It’s wrong because they’re not censoring liberal news networks at all cause I haven’t watched.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.