Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
1speedy77
Reel Rookie

Why did my program change to spanish

I have been watching Highway to Heaven and the next day I was going to watch it and it was in Spanish. How do I change it back to English?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Why did my program change to spanish

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community, @1speedy77!

We appreciate you taking the time to report the changing of language when streaming the movie Highway to Heaven on your Roku. Rest assured that we will look closely into this matter and find you the best resolution possible.

Before we proceed, may we know which specific channel are you streaming this with? Also, does performing a system reboot (Settings > System > Power (skip if unavailable) > System restart) resolve this?

We'll be looking forward to your response so we can provide you with an accurate resolution. 

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
1speedy77
Reel Rookie

I did the system reset. Did not work. Roku Channel app on my smart tv. Need help. Please 

0 Kudos
1speedy77
Reel Rookie

Does anyone know what happened? How do I change back to English?

0 Kudos
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Is it just on one episode or all episodes?  Now that we know this is on The Roku Channel, if you tell us which season and episode to try we can see if we get the same thing.

It's possible the episode may have been programmed with the wrong audio track, or there could be several to choose from.  On a Roku device the default way to get to the choice of audio tracks is to press the Options (*) key on the Roku remote while playing the program and see the available options.

But for the ROKU CHANNEL app installed on a non-Roku TV set, Roku must adapt the version of its app for each brand of TV on which it is to be run, to accommodate the set's operating system and available controls.  One common control choice could be to press the up or down key on your remote to pop up the options, if there are any, on the screen.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X