Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TJohnson75
Reel Rookie

Re: Episode eight 1923. Anytime you’re ready.

Jump to solution

We're  not seeing episide8 on Paramount +subscribed thru Roku. A better explanation would be appreciated. If we dont get a resolution soon, we'll have cancel the 9.99 subscription

Kittykittyjett
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I was using PP sub through roku channel app. This being day 2 of no updates and no customer service chat help. I cancelled my PP sub with roku and went direct with PP for the same 4.99 a month and bingo. I’m watching the finale now.  
Looks like roku is in the process of loosing customer subscriptions for PP because of this. 

Kittykittyjett
Channel Surfer

Re: Why can’t I stream episode 7 and 8 for 1923 series that was scheduled for 2/19/23

Jump to solution

Didn’t work for me. Cancelled the roku sub and went directly with pp now I can watch it 

0 Kudos

Re: Why can’t I stream episode 7 and 8 for 1923 series that was scheduled for 2/19/23

Jump to solution

I found a work around. Log in through your phone to your roku account and sign in go to the paramount + widget and episode 8 was there. I then started to watch on my phone but paused as soon as it started. I went back to my tv >roku>paramount plus on Roku and went to #1923. It still didn’t show number 8 in the episodes BUT it did allow me to RESUME#8 and it WORKED!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I found a work around. Log in through your phone to your roku account and sign in go to the paramount + widget and episode 8 was there. I then started to watch on my phone but paused as soon as it started. I went back to my tv >roku>paramount plus on Roku and went to #1923. It still didn’t show number 8 in the episodes BUT it did let me resume episode 8 from the menu!

0 Kudos
PPlusUser13206
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

1923 episode 8 is not available for us, either.  We are using the Roku Paramount Plus app. 

Previously, we were using the stand-alone Paramount Plus app but could not get logged in so we switched to the Roku PP app.  

0 Kudos
PPlusUser13206
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I'll add that the recommendation above worked.  I logged in the roku app on my phone, started Ep. 8 there and paused.  When I went back to my Roku tv, Ep. 8 was available.  Silly games we have to play for a service we pay for!

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi everyone,

We do apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you.

We believe that this issue should be resolved. If you're still experiencing the problem, we recommend rebooting your Roku device. 

Keep us posted on how it goes!

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I did restart my router and then  went to TV and followed your instructions to restart system and it is working now.  Episode 8 came on.

Thank you

0 Kudos
TJohnson75
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Issue isnt resolved. Episode 8 is not showing in episode list. We too did the goofy work around by logging on to phone app, starting episode  8, pausing, then seeing ability to resume episode 8 on Television.  Weirdest way ever to access a subscription. In regards to rebooting Roku device, we dont have a separate device, Roku TV is the device.

0 Kudos