Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Teetee6232

Who fixes the problems???

I'm getting the same message on paramount+ on the roku channel. I've restarted my device several times. I tried to use the * key to remove the channel but it's not giving me the option to remove it. How can this problem be fixed. 

1 REPLY 1
RokuArvyS
Retired Moderator

Re: who fixes the problems???

Hi @Teetee6232
Welcome to the Roku Community!
We appreciate you raising your concerns about Paramount+ on the Roku Channel, and we're sorry to hear about the experience. This is not what we aim for.

Can you please provide us with the steps to reproduce the issue so we can better understand what you are experiencing?  What error codes or messages are you seeing on screen?
With detailed information, so that we can investigate and provide you with more assistance.
All the best,
Arvy

Marc
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.