Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
banichow

Where is the Youtube.tv Live guide, updated 2022

Jump to solution

Recently 3/2022, Google has updated the youtube.tv app to enhance the Live guide. I have seen the 2022 update on a TV with embedded Roku, and the app has this is the feature that shows you details about what the shows details are, etc at the top of the "Live" section. I have a Roku 4+ and Roku Ultra and neither of these have the update. Does anyone know when this update will make these devices? 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
UserOfStreamers
Roku Guru

Re: Where is the Youtube.tv Live guide, updated 2022

Jump to solution

@banichow 

The new YTTV Live Guide is still in "testing" phase per account (meaning only certain accounts get it), and once Google decides that the "testing" is over (with positive results), they'll (ostensibly) enable it for all accounts.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
UserOfStreamers
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@banichow 

The new YTTV Live Guide is still in "testing" phase per account (meaning only certain accounts get it), and once Google decides that the "testing" is over (with positive results), they'll (ostensibly) enable it for all accounts.

Avaya
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Google has started to push out the new live guide and 5.1 surround sound support. All my Roku devices have both now. 

0 Kudos
GeraldParks
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Thanks for the answer. I am also looking for it. I also found the https://www.ogscapital.com/article/medical-marijuana-dispensary-business-plan/ website in which I found business plans for free.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.