Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hostile

Where is MGM subscription services and how to view contents

I just purchased the MGM subscription services through Roku and now I cannot find the contents except the few that's on the Roku app. And that's aggravating trying to locate MGM through Roku app. I have to keep on scrolling insurgent do I find something that says MGM.

I browse through the community I can't find nothing.

Someone please help me. My girlfriend is driving me nuts because I'm aggravated at not being able to locate MGM subscription services full content

(PoC TCL/Roku TV. Sucks. Updates. You're being the middle of watching a movie it freezes because of an update)

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Where is MGM subscription services and how to view contents

Hi @Hostile

Thanks for keeping us posted here in the Roku Community!

We regret to hear about the experience you have on your MGM subscription.

If you purchase the MGM through Roku Pay, then you will only have access to the MGM content through The Roku Channel.

You will be able to find MGM-specific content by navigating to The Roku Channel, scrolling down on the left-hand side to Premium, and then finding the MGM channel to view content.

Keep us posted if the information provided helps you out!

Best regards,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator

Re: Where is MGM subscription services and how to view contents

Yeah, that is the dumbest **bleep** Roku!  I will NEVER subscribe to any premium channels through your app again! I didn't know when I subscribed to MGM+ through Roku that I wouldn't be able to watch it using the MGM+ app.  NEVER AGAIN!  That's a crock of **bleep**!  I just cancelled my subscription.