Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
markaren33

Re: Search option and Roku Channel not working

Jump to solution

I have the same exact issue.  Did you ever get it fixed?  Nothing I have tried has worked.

0 Kudos
Fowkesc

Re: Roku search is not working again

Jump to solution

Same issue. Would like to know when this will be resolved.

0 Kudos
LaurainFl

Re: Search option and Roku Channel not working

Jump to solution

I’m hoping it gets fixed I so not resetting my tv, saw there was a problem last year also, wish they would send a notification or something!

0 Kudos
Altpr
Channel Surfer

Re: Roku search is not working again

Jump to solution

Same issue here! 

0 Kudos

When trying to search for anything, I get "no search results.

Jump to solution

I have reset the Roku, my remote, my internet, and router. I see movies in different services - however if I try to do a voice search for Batman the microphone appears on screen and indicates it is “listening”, and after I say Batman it shows “thinking”, then it shows “no results found”. I see the microphone icon pulsating as I talk.

No matter what I search for I get the same result. I know all three of my units can’t be bad. It would be nice to know if the Roku servers have a small hiccup! 

Is anyone else having his problem? Is it something to do with the main Roku server?

I have tried all three voice search capability Roku boxes in my home with the same result on each.

Thanks, for any replies 🙂

0 Kudos
Danlm

I am Getting no search results when i searc

Jump to solution

Getting no search results when I search for  basically anything

0 Kudos
Katydid
Reel Rookie

When trying to search for anything, I get "no search results. Try modifying your entry"

Jump to solution

No matter what I try searching for it’s not working. It worked fine yesterday. Is there an issue? I’ve done system restart and I know the one show I did find searching g directly through prime. 

0 Kudos
Lab840

Re: using search option not working

Jump to solution

Im having the same issue all of a sudden. i cant type in search or say search for anything. it shows "no results"

0 Kudos
Lab840

Re: When trying to search for anything, I get "no search results. Try modifying your entry&quot

Jump to solution

I am having the same issue all of a sudden!

0 Kudos
Lab840

Re: No search results for anything I search for

Jump to solution

I am having the same issue.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.