Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rebelone

Re: No search results for anything I search for

Jump to solution

Same here. The device plus the app on my phone.

0 Kudos

Re: Roku search is not working again

Jump to solution

Same here! I completely checked all of the suggested fixes, updates, resets, and everything. All three of my Roku units are having the same issue. 

It has to be a Roku server issue. I wish Roku would post a status update when there is a problem they are working on so the rest of us will know - and not go crazy checking our Roku units :-). 

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Same issue here all three of my Roku units the remotes and even the app on the phone. Say no search results.

I wish Roku would give us a status update so we don’t go nuts going through all the usual checks on our units.

0 Kudos
ygriffin57
Reel Rookie

Re: When trying to search for anything, I get "no search results.

Jump to solution

Today is May 27 and I am having the problem with the search function. I tried all the things and it's still not working. Why don't you have telephone support for more immediate resolution?

0 Kudos
RokuRey-V
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi Community users,

Thank you for bringing the current issue to our attention. We encourage you to give it another try. If the issue persists, please provide the following information to help us investigate the issue.

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (located in Settings > System > About)
  • Could you also provide the Tracker ID (when the issue occurs, use your Roku remote's microphone button to say "Get Tracker ID," or press Home 5x and Back 5x quickly)?

Please stay tuned for further updates on this thread. Accepting this as a solution for everyone's visibility.

Regards,
Reyn

Rey V.
Roku Community Moderator
Katydid
Reel Rookie

Re: When trying to search for anything, I get "no search results.

Jump to solution

Hope we hear something!

0 Kudos
RokuRey-V
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: [RESOLVED] When trying to search for anything, I get "no search results.

Jump to solution

Hi Community users,

Please be advised that the issue is now resolved. We encourage you to give it another try. If you continue to experience the same issue, please refer to my previous post and provide us with the necessary information.

We appreciate you for reporting this to us. If you have any other questions or need any assistance in the future, you're always welcome to create a post in the Community.

Happy Streaming!

Regards,
Reyn

Rey V.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Djdrew
Reel Rookie

Re: Search option and Roku Channel not working

Jump to solution

Yes, it was fixed 2 days later, but with no response from anyone at Roku. But also, i would say at least once a week something goes wrong with my Roku. Sometimes I can't reverse from a screen without it taking me back to the home screen. Sometimes apps won't open at all, while others work just fine. And it's not the app or service because the ones that won't open on Roku open just fine on my laptop. Also, every 3-5 days I have to do a system restart because NOTHING works. It's frustrating. Roku platform just doesn't deal with technical issues very well. Thinking about changing to Firestick.

0 Kudos
Tracey01
Reel Rookie

Re: [RESOLVED] When trying to search for anything, I get "no search results.

Jump to solution

June 18th and I'm having this issue.  Network reset fixed it.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.