Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
givepeaceachanc
Channel Surfer

What to watch menu is dumb and needs fixing

THE "WHAT TO WATCH" MENU IS ANNOYING AS A *UCK...

"Sweet valentine's treats"????? REALLY?? 

ITS *UCKING OCTOBER!!!! 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: What to watch menu is dumb and needs fixing

Hi, @givepeaceachanc.

Greetings from the Roku Community.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Rest assured that we'll have the Roku-relevant team look into it.

In the meantime, could you please provide us with a photo of it for reference? You may check this link to help you: How do I insert an image in a post

We'll be looking forward to your update.

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
givepeaceachanc
Channel Surfer

Id rather not!! You know what the "what to watch menu looks like right? Picture it...

I get all the "included in your subscriptions" ie HBOmax. Prime. Netflix.. ect..ect. 

What's annoying is ."satire tv" "boxing" *the royal generation" business and finance" "agriculture" "Valentine's Day movies"ect.. ect..I don't watch non of that.. nor-do I like it in my menus....it's not a HUGE DEAL!! 

Just annoying is all!!! I've worked around it... 

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi, @givepeaceachanc.

Thanks for the additional information. We'll take this as feedback and forward this to the team, as your convenience and satisfaction are among our priorities. 

Feel free to reach out if there's anything else you'd like us to address. We'd be more than happy to continue doing so. 

Regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.