Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
givepeaceachanc
Channel Surfer

What to watch menu is dumb and needs fixing

THE "WHAT TO WATCH" MENU IS ANNOYING AS A *UCK...

"Sweet valentine's treats"????? REALLY?? 

ITS *UCKING OCTOBER!!!! 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: What to watch menu is dumb and needs fixing

Hi, @givepeaceachanc.

Greetings from the Roku Community.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Rest assured that we'll have the Roku-relevant team look into it.

In the meantime, could you please provide us with a photo of it for reference? You may check this link to help you: How do I insert an image in a post

We'll be looking forward to your update.

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
givepeaceachanc
Channel Surfer

Re: What to watch menu is dumb and needs fixing

Id rather not!! You know what the "what to watch menu looks like right? Picture it...

I get all the "included in your subscriptions" ie HBOmax. Prime. Netflix.. ect..ect. 

What's annoying is ."satire tv" "boxing" *the royal generation" business and finance" "agriculture" "Valentine's Day movies"ect.. ect..I don't watch non of that.. nor-do I like it in my menus....it's not a HUGE DEAL!! 

Just annoying is all!!! I've worked around it... 

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.