Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
87bobs

Weird Al, Marriage Contract, Lincoln Log commercials.

Is anyone as tired as I am of these commercials?

Labels (1)
3 REPLIES 3
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Weird Al, Marriage Contract, Lincoln Log commercials.

Yes,  EVERYONE who watches The Roku Channel for any length of time.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
SK97

Literally making me lose my mind hearing these same ads every single commercial interruption. Keep hoping one day will switch it up, then come here for the sole purpose of submitting a complaint and find out people have been voicing their irritation for years with no resolution, smh 

0 Kudos
MrXxx
Roku Guru

Pretty sure your remote has a mute button. And if an app is annoying you that much why are you using it?

Mute. If that's too much for you, delete the app. *shrug*

onn Roku 43" TV model 100012584 running version 12.0.0
Twenty plus years of online experience as a web developer, general user and consumer. Recording engineer. Sixty plus years of troubleshooting and problem solving in several fields. Here to help and get help when I have issues with Roku. Nothing more. Not here to socialize. That's what real life is for. 😉
0 Kudos