Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jericho941
Channel Surfer

Re: Weather Nation not loading

^

feedback@weathernationtv.com

I emailed them and have not heard back... personally I think it should be escalated to the I.T. staff at Roku  since it works on some Roku devices and not others 

kmg1957

This has been going on all weekend long. Removing the channel, restarting Roku and restarting the channel doesn’t work.

bartonkb

Thank you, I followed all your steps and our Weather Nation is working again!  Yay!

Jmusich
Roku Guru

The Roku Ulta 4800X displays Weather Natiion. 

Tge other Roku Ultra 4660X does not

Maybre Weather Ntion does not have waht it needs to have to get their software to work

Maypup
Channel Surfer

I was able to download an update from WeatherNation and that fixed the problem 

0 Kudos
Jmusich
Roku Guru

Yes. After my last post I tried again and this time it did work. I wonder in an upgrade came in the mean time. Will never know of course.

thanks until the next time.

Jericho941
Channel Surfer

somebody did something, its finally working again here  😀

Lori7777

I am having the same issue, with WeatherNation, not loading also.  they should have just kept it the way it was before! It used to be a great channel until they changed it, and now, it is very hard to understand, plus now mine isn't even loading at all!  I really wish they would have just left it the way it was, before! It is really awful now because you can't even see the complete forecast, and as I said, mine isn't even loading at all now, and I have been trying to get it to work for 2 days!

Colorado_Skier
Channel Surfer

WeatherNation launched a new app. Please go to settings and update your software for the latest WeatherNation app.

Roku advises: please allow for up to 24 hours for these changes to fully propagate to all devices.

Thank you,

WNTV Tech Support

Colorado_Skier
Channel Surfer

Thank you for your patience and support! 

0 Kudos