Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I already do pay through roku but no paramount plus movies because I have one app

When I find a movie that is in paramount plus it takes me to the app I have on my roku, but I never use it because I always use the roku paramount plus, the problem I have is I can’t find the movies I want to watch that I am supposed to be able to get through my premium subscription, like fatal attraction I.e. but , it keeps taking me to the paramount + plus app because roku’s paramount plus doesn’t have that movie and many others it’s suppose to let me watch that. I am paying good money monthly and  I google these movies and I roku search them also, so I can watch them and I am not getting them, why am I paying for movies I am not getting them? I only have an iPad and my roku TV to enjoy good movies on Please help me with some answers. Sandy [personal information removed]

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: I already do pay through roku but no paramount plus movies because I have one app

Hi @Halosammie2 

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Could you provide us with the specific content that is on the Paramount+ channel but not available in Paramount+ on The Roku Channel? With this information, we can assist you further.

We look forward to your response.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
khardin85

Re: I already do pay through roku but no paramount plus movies because I have one app

The new wrong turn from 2021

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @khardin85,

Congrats on your first post in the Roku Community!

We want to perform a few steps to make sure we are providing the best service. Can you please provide us with more specific information about the issue you are experiencing?

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos