Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Daveseeley

Re: Weather Channel App - Malformed Headers / HTTP Error Code

Jump to solution

Nice job @UserOfStreamers Working like a charm now. Yuppers, update to 3.6.12 and all is well.

Note, I updated this past Saturday and it did not resolve, it only updated to 3.5.6.

All good now with version 3.6.12.

Thank you!

0 Kudos
TillySum
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Thanks for posting this 🙂 

0 Kudos
italiangm
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Can also confirm Weather Channel app 3.6 build 12 (aka 3.6.12) is working fine. Also looks a bit different.

0 Kudos
KA11

Jump to solution

Updated app to 3.6.12. However when I went into app received screen for 7 day trial or sign in. When I went sign screen I had to enter a code on weathergroup.com/activate. The activate failed saying that didn’t go as planned try again. Do that at least 6 times with same result each time. Removed/readded app same result rebooted Roku same result. Removed/readded app once again. Same reuslt. Prior to 5/27 I was able to access the Weather Channel no problems. Have submitted an email for my problem from support.weather.com website. I live in Florida and need Weather Channel with hurricane season starting tomorrow. Totally Frustrated!

0 Kudos
dwmutter
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Having the exact problem in Charlotte!  Had to sign up and activate again, resulting in ... "activate failed saying that didn’t go as planned try again.".   Help!! 

0 Kudos
cofegurl
Reel Rookie

Re: Weather Channel App - Malformed Headers / HTTP Error Code (Updated)

Jump to solution

Hi Everyone. 

I just had mine fixed!! YAY.... we had to put our activation code in and use our spectrum service to log in, but is now working. Looks different, but works and thats fine with us.  Good luck to all and blessings hoping that it will work for you shortly. 

0 Kudos
larnsal
Channel Surfer

Re: Weather Channel App - Malformed Headers / HTTP Error Code (Updated)

Jump to solution

Mine is working too since updating the app thru Roku. Thanks to all who were there with me during this crazy outage!

0 Kudos
AndiBR
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

It’s working perfectly now, thank you so very much!

0 Kudos
freeflyer76
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

The weather group updated their weather channel app for ROKU - the update does work fix the http error.  This update was not available until today, 5/31.  

dwmutter
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Fixed!!   Happy!   Thank you!

0 Kudos