Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andrew_TX

Re: Washed out colors when streaming some content from the Peacock TV channel

This worked for me thank you. 

0 Kudos
ggj61

Following these key strokes do not seem to bring me to a developer screen or the option to disable HDR. Suggestions?

0 Kudos
MrY69

ggj61, the keystrokes probably only work on a Roku TV, not a Roku device connected to a TV.  It works for JVC and TCL, Roku TVs, as far as I know. Confirm that you are pressing the Rewind, Down and Fast Forward buttons and not something else.

0 Kudos
DragonDon

Maybe hammering Peacock with MASS complaints for a fix 

Is this really a Roku issue or Peacock issue?♂️🤷‍♂️

Carlerick
Reel Rookie

The cheat code works on a ROKU tv.  I think this is a ROKU issue not able to process HDR content correctly.  

DragonDon

So nothing wrong on Peacock's end? 🤔

Bgagne68
Channel Surfer

I have a sharp Roku tv and I can’t get to a screen to turn off HDR . Short cut doesn’t work

0 Kudos
Carlerick
Reel Rookie

Well, it works fine on my iPhone, so yes I think it’s a ROKU problem with HDR streaming service, but maybe it’s on both ends.  

jdubyamv8

All washed out and not a great picture. Only on this channel for Peacock plus. We have a strong wifi connection so it’s not the feed. 

0 Kudos
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi Community users!

We appreciate you reaching out to us. We're pleased to assist.

We would be more than happy to investigate further, but we will need further details. Can you please provide us with the following information:

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
  • Does this issue occur on a specific channel? if so, what channel and what version or build is the channel (this can be found by selecting the channel on the Home screen and pressing the * button)?
  • tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button five times, followed by the Back button five times, and provide us with this ID)
  • steps to reproduce the issue

Once we have this information, we will be able to pass it along to the appropriate Roku team to investigate further.

We look forward to working with you to help resolve this issue.

All the best,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos