Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Davealgrem

Re: Washed out colors when streaming SOME content from the Peacock TV channel

My TV did not give me the option to remove the Peacock tile! Other tiles I could remove but not this one

0 Kudos
df9
Reel Rookie

Re: Washed out colors when streaming some content from the Peacock TV channel

Fix the issue! Stop asking for a million questions when everyone is having the same issue and one person fixed it shutting off HDR quality. Ridiculous!

RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @community users,

Thank you for keeping us posted here in the Roku Community!
We'd love to take a closer look into this issue that you're experiencing. Could you send us a photo of your running problem? What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far?

With detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Muzikality
Channel Surfer

John, people have been providing information as well as trying your (Roku) troubleshooting methods, and Peacocks.  Both companies are pointing fingers, and us clients are suffering. Please stop asking the same questions and just use your tech resources actually figure it out 

jrenzo101
Channel Surfer

John - I posted photos representative of what the group is experiencing. Check page 3 of this thread. 

df9
Reel Rookie

The thread is 5 pages with examples!!

AdamRod17

Yes this is ridiculous.  Is this issue being addressed or no?  

Squinky

I like many people are having the same issue with only SOME college football feeds and some content on Peacock and a few other channels. My main difference is that unlike some other earlier posts I do have the options for dark HDR, etc. but they're all bad and only disabling HDR completely looks reasonable.

Try Super Mario Brothers Movie for an example.

RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Greetings Community users,

We're sorry for the inconvenience. Please share with us the details below.

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About
  • Tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times, and provide us with this ID).

Once we have this information available, we'll be able to relay this to the right team.

Please keep us posted.

Thanks,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Connor707
Reel Rookie

Smh they keep just asking the same questions over and over 😂 read the thread Rey or jon or whoever’s gonna automate an answer next! Lmao. I’m having this issue with the Mario movie on peacock but the weird thing is a few days ago the same movie seemed to have normal hdr. Since then it’s been washed out. Every other app is fine and even most other programs in peacock look fine. Not worth the effort of going into dev settings to change for 1 movie but still annoying