Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LoveGod1

Walker: Texas Ranger Missing Episodes on The Roku Channel

When I want to watch Walker Texas Ranger episodes, I can't access all of the episodes on roku. And to make things worse, when I uninstall the Roku app, it gives me different seasons to watch. For example, I can usually watch seasons 6 and 7. But when I uninstalled it and then reinstalled it, I now have season 8 and 9. No access to any other seasons. How do I fix this? 

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
JEC71071
Channel Surfer

Re: Cant access certain episodes

Roku is having alot of issues. I was having so much trouble watching The Walking Dead hardly showed up, freezing, no volume & blacks out.  I'm sure other shows are having problems too. It's a mess.

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Cant access certain episodes

Hi, @JEC71071 @LoveGod1 

We appreciate your post here in the Roku Community.

Upon reading your concern, we understand the issue you've encountered with content on the Roku Channel, specifically with the Walker: Texas Ranger and The Walking Dead: Universe.

For this issue, we've forwarded it to the appropriate Roku team for review and investigation. Rest assured that our team will closely work on this for a solution.

Your patience and understanding are greatly appreciated.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.