Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MichelleAD

VIX Premium Aquired Through Roku Channel

I paid for the VIX Premium subscription through the Roku Channel, and I think the content is the regular one. I noticed because there is a lot of old content and I have seen ads about series and movies that are already available on VIX Premium, but for some reason are not available on the premium version purchased through the Roku Channel.

Can someone help me?

The premium content is different (more limited) when it is through the Roku Channel?

Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: VIX Premium Aquired Through Roku Channel

Welcome to the Roku Community, @MichelleAD.

Thanks for reaching out. We'd be happy to provide further information about this to help you.

Can you let us know which type of Premium subscription you've purchased from the VIX channel? Just a heads up, there are two options: one with ads and one without ads. For instance, Premium VIX Channel Plus or just the standard Premium VIX Channel subscription. 

Just to clarify, are you watching this through live TV or streaming on-demand shows? If you're streaming live TV on the VIX channel, you may still encounter ads even if you have a premium subscription. Additionally, the availability of content may differ based on the type of subscription you have.

If you need further clarification regarding this matter, it would be highly recommended that you contact the channel provider directly or through one of our live experts from the Accounts and Billing team. 

Here are the websites where you may reach them:

I hope you find this information helpful.

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.