Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nluther

Re: Newsmax Plus isn't working

I have to enter my password every time I select Newsmax Plus 

I get Start app.  Click on play.  Get the message "You have been signed out (code(error code))"

0 Kudos
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Newsmax Plus isn't working

Hi @nluther,

A warm greeting from the Roku Community!

We're sorry to hear about the experience with the Newsmax Plus channel. We may know when the issue started. Are you accessing the channel directly through the standalone or The Roku Channel? In addition, can you please specify the troubleshooting steps you have taken so far to try to resolve the issue?

With more detailed information, we'll be able to further assist you.

All the best,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Re: Updated Newsmax App Will Not Open

not for me! the commies are making it difficult to get "straight" unobjectionable news vs the propaganda BS they sling on NBC,CNN,ABC,CBS and now unfortunately Fox to some extent!

Debra67

Re: NEWSMAX+ ISSUE NOW *RESOLVED* (?)

We have the Newsmax paid subscription for a year at this point, log in is not an issue, the problem we are experiencing is that while my wife is watching Newsmax on one tv, I will sometimes go to my office and log in to Newsmax, shortly after log in, my wife's Newsmax channel is then interrupted and no longer available to watch. Watching Newsmax on two TV's at the same time is impossible. We currently have four TV's with Newsmax installed. Very annoying.  

0 Kudos
aphumphries
Binge Watcher

Re: NEWSMAX+ ISSUE NOW *RESOLVED* (?)

OMG.  Login (#Sticky) is STILL A PROBLEM after heading inyo 4 MONTHS !

Now you tell me a Subscription may be added to just 1 Screen?  If that happens with me - I am #DE-SUBCRIBING cause it will nolonger Work For Me

0 Kudos
DRS222
Binge Watcher

Re: Updated Newsmax App Will Not Open

Having the same problem as you getting LIVE news to watch.  "They" or whoever controls what you watch on the news, don't want you to know the "actual" news.  I watch OAN and it's always old news which is three weeks old, and they keep repeating it over & over again.  NO new updated news at all.

0 Kudos