Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tetudc
Channel Surfer

Re: Can’t sign in to Apple TV app

Not yet. @CesarQ If you are having the same issue, please call Apple and open a support case. Demand to speak to someone who knows what a Roku is and is willing to take screenshots of the error from you. 

Contact numbers: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201232

Cox4696

Re: Unable to sign into Apple TV app

This support is the most insulting thing I have seen from company during a time when thousands of people are using your products. Obviously nothing you have suggested has worked and the fact that you keep saying the same thing over and over again not only demonstrates your  incompetence as a customer support rep but it also says the customer doesn’t matter to Roku once they purchase the product. This is still an issue for a lot people. And it is YOUR issue not apples. 

CesarQ
Reel Rookie

@tetudcIt is done. I already open a support case. I sent them videos and screenshots. 

I will keep you inform you for some update.

Regards!!

tetudc
Channel Surfer

Mystifying... I was able to sign in last night!  No response from Apple or Roku, no software updates. But it works now!

Anyone else?

CesarQ
Reel Rookie

@tetudc, great! Did you do something different? Did you notice some different? Late night i will check it. Regards!

0 Kudos
CesarQ
Reel Rookie

Yes!!! It is correct, i’m confirm, i can logged without any update.

Anyone else?

tetudc
Channel Surfer

Great!

How about you @Cox4696 ?

0 Kudos
Mrn
Channel Surfer

Still no joy here - any of you have m the UK?

0 Kudos
kate22
Reel Rookie

I was able to sign in, finally! (in Canada). Thanks for sharing, or I wouldn't have known to try again. I didn't do anything differently this time, it just let me sign in as it should have all along. 

0 Kudos
mward009
Channel Surfer

I've been waiting for this post @tetudc! I tried it last night and had the same experience!

Able to sign in without an issue. I did not update any software, change any passwords, remove and readd any channels or restart.  

Glorious! Thank you all for reporting the issue with us!

0 Kudos