Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UNABLE TO WATCH LIVE ROKU TV CHANNELS

Why am I not able to watch any of the live roku TV channels? I see the channel detail but no image.

0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Re: UNABLE TO WATCH LIVE ROKU TV CHANNELS

@Bradley6802w Have you tried restarting your Roku device?

0 Kudos
RenatoCapi

The same thing is happening to me. I've tried resetting the device, but the problem continues.

0 Kudos
topherboy
Reel Rookie

Very Local does not load in the Sacramento market .!

It quit working in mid September !  

0 Kudos
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Very Local does not load in the Sacramento market .!

Hi Community Users,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We're glad to assist you with your problem streaming live channels on Roku. Please provide us with some details so we can assist you further:

• What Roku device are you using right now? (e.g., Roku Express, Roku Streambar, Roku TV)
  • Is the issue happening on all contents or channels, or is this isolated to one content or channel? (Specify)
  • Are you getting any error messages or error codes while trying to play a content?
  • What do you see on your screen when you’re trying to play a content?
  • Is your Roku TV or device currently connected to your network?

We'll be waiting for your response.

Kind regards,

Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Hammer957
Channel Surfer

What mess this website is. Just spent 30 minutes composing an answer for this that worked for me, hit post, and get this message showing,.... Please DO NOT post support questions in this section of the Community—they will be moderated. Visit the Roku Player Support, Roku TV, or Roku Audio categories to post any support or help related questions. 

0 Kudos
Hammer957
Channel Surfer

Ok, reply to my own post What the H.... does "local Sacramento channels" have to do with not finding Roku steaming channels......... This place is a mess, Sorry, but true. 

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.