Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
corbanjoel
Channel Surfer

Two channels went missing.

Kocowa and Asian Crush went missing today.  Please bring them back!! ASAP!!  There are shows that I was watching and now they are gone.  Stop and bring them back.  Thank you.

Labels (1)
7 REPLIES 7
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Two channels went missing.

Hi @corbanjoel,

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community!

We appreciate you for flagging us about this missing channel you're experiencing. I was still able to pull up the channels and add it to our devices here. We'd recommend to restart your device by navigating to Settings > System > Power (if available) > System restart. Or try to look for it directly on the Streaming store and see if you're still able to pull them up.

Thanks,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
tb_atx
Reel Rookie

I’m also missing these two channels from the Live TV app guide, which is probably what the OP is referring to. I can still add each channel separately to my Home screen, but they are suppose to show up in the channel line up in the guide for Live TV. 

Restarting the stick does not reinstate the channels into the guide. I didn’t think it would, but tried it anyway.

0 Kudos
corbanjoel
Channel Surfer

• This is on the free app on the live guide.  I have a fire stick.  Will it come up if I  restart my fire stick?
0 Kudos
corbanjoel
Channel Surfer

I tried to restart the fire stick and that didn't bring them back.

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @corbanjoel @tb_atx,

Thanks for providing more details about this. In situations like this, the developer is responsible for managing most of the content on The Roku Channel. It's possible that these channels will reappear at some point. I will pass this information on to the relevant team for further review.

You can learn more here on why is channel no longer available on my Roku streaming device?

Let us know if there's any assistance the Community can provide.

Thanks,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
MizzDrew22

Glad that I'm not the only one that noticed. I couldn't remember which two, and thought my device or the Live TV app was broken/wonky.

McCrash
Binge Watcher

Let them know that Midnight Pulp is also gone but is available on other live tv systems like Samsung.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.