Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ajcobb1992

Twitter TV Not found in channel lineup

I can’t figure find Twitter TV in the Roku channel lineup.   Online articles say that it was added to the Roku platform in 2017, and even give directions on how to add the channel.    

30 REPLIES 30
GPMike

Re: Twitter TV Not found in channel lineup

I saw the Twitter TV article from 2017. It had a notification that it's defunct.

I hope someone writes a new one so Twitter video can be seen. The demand to watch Tucker Carlson on TV is gonna be huge.

RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Hello @Ajcobb1992

Thanks for reaching out to the Roku Community. 

We tried searching for Twitter TV, but it show no results on the Roku Channel and cannot be located in the channel search. We suggest you reach out directly to the channel to let them know you'd like their streams available on the Roku platform. 

Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with.

Regards, 
Nimfa

Mhamby

Need Twitter TV app please

I'm sure many requests and  already working on it but a Twitter TV channel will be a must before Tucker Carlson's 1st show. You will have so many thousands of new streamers.  Thank you!

Rpv

Re: Need Twitter TV app please

Yes. We need a Twitter app asap!

Tags (1)
andyross
Roku Guru

Other than the Roku Channel and Media Player, all of the channels/apps are written by 3rd party developers. Roku just provides a platform for them to write for. Complain to Elon about creating a Roku app, but don't count on it. He'd probably find the restrictions developers must work in as woke.

Rpv

I'd be disappointed if Roku opposed free speech, but you never know. 

andyross
Roku Guru

Plus, he has fired so many people that they can barely keep Twitter going. He has nobody to work on it.

Is there a Twitter app for other streaming devices? 

HudsonOH
Reel Rookie

I'm glad I found this Chat feed. I've also been looking at the outdated 2017 posts relating to a Twitter app on Roku. There is definitely a need. In the interim, I'll use my iPad and AirPlay, through Roku, to watch Tucker on my television.

Me1230

Ugh! Hurry and fix this!