Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lyn5

The Net film isn't available.

Jump to solution

An Asian film shows up when I try to view The Net.  It's been more than a couple months now, and Roku hasn't fixed it.  What's up.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: The Net film isn't available.

Jump to solution

Hi @lyn5,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

Please be aware that If you can no longer find the channel in the Roku Channel Store or the access code no longer works, the channel may no longer be available on the Roku platform.  

Note: If you subscribed to or purchased content on a channel that is no longer available on your Roku device. you'd want to contact any specific channel to inquire further about whether they offer their channel/service on the Roku platform. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves.

For full information on this, you can take a look at this link: Why is a channel no longer available on my Roku® streaming device? | Official Roku Support

Please let us know if there's anything else we can help you with.

Best regards,
Mary

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @lyn5,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

Please be aware that If you can no longer find the channel in the Roku Channel Store or the access code no longer works, the channel may no longer be available on the Roku platform.  

Note: If you subscribed to or purchased content on a channel that is no longer available on your Roku device. you'd want to contact any specific channel to inquire further about whether they offer their channel/service on the Roku platform. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves.

For full information on this, you can take a look at this link: Why is a channel no longer available on my Roku® streaming device? | Official Roku Support

Please let us know if there's anything else we can help you with.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@RokuMary-F 

The original poster @lyn5 is indicating that "The Net" (1995) starring Sandra Bullock is listed as available on the Roku Channel.  However, an asian movie (I think it may be called "New") is playing instead.  This was mentioned elsewhere in the forums back in September, but has remain unaddressed.

https://community.roku.com/t5/Channels-viewing/Wrong-Movie/m-p/665755

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

0 Kudos