Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Equalizer Season 2 Episode 16 is playing the wrong episode

S2:E16 is Titled Vox Populi but is actually playing S2:E4 The People Aren't Ready. I would very much like to see the real E16 so that I can follow the story line of the show.

Labels (1)
3 REPLIES 3
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: The Equalizer Season 2 Episode 16 is playing the wrong episode

Hello! @Cosmicfluffy,

Thank you for your post on the Roku Community!

We appreciate you informing us about the mix-up in Season 2, Episode 16 of The Equalizer. We're here to assist and will resolve this for you!

We greatly value your thoughtful feedback and assure you that we have shared it with our leadership team.

If you have any further questions or concerns please let us know.

Regards,
Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Nerise95

I’m having the same problem. 

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Welcome to the Roku Community, @Nerise95!

Thanks for letting us know about this. Rest assured the the team has already been notified regarding this matter and is currently looking closely to find the best resolution possible.

Your continuous patience and understanding are highly appreciated as we work on this.

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.