Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KC33

Table hockey games has sex ads

My 5 years old daughter went to play this game I looked up it's a man and women in bed I clicked off thinking maybe i went she went on the wrong app but no...a women started taking off her clothes this needs to be fixed its very much inappropriate for children 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Table hockey games has sex ads

Hi @KC33,

A warm welcome here at the Roku Community!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We'd be more than willing to take a closer look at this. 

Would you mind telling us what app/channel you were streaming when this ad prompted on your TV? In addition, what steps have you taken so far to reproduce the issue? 

With more detailed information from you, we will be able to assess this further. We'll look forward to your response!

Thanks,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.