Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HawkQ

TV Volume going up and down by itself

The volume on my TV (Which is only a couple monthes old) keeps going up and down for no apparent reason. Is there any way to tell if it's my ROKU or an issue with my new TV?

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: TV Volume going up and down by itself

Hi @HawkQ 

Thank you for contacting us, and welcome to the Roku Community!

I apologize for the delayed reply. Thanks for flagging us about this remote issue, and we'd like to learn more so that we can take a closer look at it.

If you're still seeing the same issue, could you tell us more about this?

• Is this a Roku device connected to your TV via HDMI, or is this a Roku TV you're having an issue with?
  • What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far in trying to resolve this?

We'll be looking forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Super_Cat

Re: TV Volume going up and down by itself

Not sure if this will help anybody. My t v volume would go up to 100. When I tried to turn it down, it would go right back up. I spent all day trying to figure out what the issue was. It turned out that the volume button on my fire stick Remote got stuck in the up position. Hope maybe this helps somebody.

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.