Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stephaneff

How do I find episode 2 on The Great American Baking Show?

Jump to solution

I watched the first episode of The Great American Baking Show, but I can’t find a way to view episode 2, or choose any other episode. If I click on season 1, it takes me to episode 1. When it finished, I clicked the button to watch the next episode, but it took me back to the main page. I went back in and skipped to the end, but had the same problem. I can’t find a list of episodes to choose from.

I clicked on the survey, and it took me to a survey for the Spiderwick Chronicles. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: How do I find episode 2 on The Great American Baking Show?

Jump to solution

@Stephaneff and @Mother-22 

Instead of clicking on the ad or using the left-side menu item (if that is what you are doing), launch the Roku Channel.

You should see the Great American Baking Show under "Let the Baking Begin".

1. Click on the Great American Baking Show - Season 2 (has a cake w/ fruit in the image)

2. Click on Episodes (should see Episodes next to the Save option)

3. Then select an Episode from Season 2. (both Season 1 and Season 2 episodes available)

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Mother-22

Jump to solution

I am having the same problem !!!!

0 Kudos
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@Stephaneff and @Mother-22 

Instead of clicking on the ad or using the left-side menu item (if that is what you are doing), launch the Roku Channel.

You should see the Great American Baking Show under "Let the Baking Begin".

1. Click on the Great American Baking Show - Season 2 (has a cake w/ fruit in the image)

2. Click on Episodes (should see Episodes next to the Save option)

3. Then select an Episode from Season 2. (both Season 1 and Season 2 episodes available)

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

iluvmybiz7

Jump to solution

Season 2...still can't get to the 2nd episode and after the first, it doesn't direct you to the 2nd???

0 Kudos
iluvmybiz7

Jump to solution

Finally came on next day. Automatically. Weird?

0 Kudos
RokuRey-V
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @iluvmybiz7,

We've received your update that you've been able to access episode 2 of The Great American Baking Show. Your update is greatly appreciated!

If you encounter the same issue in the future, you may refer to @AvsGunnar  accepted solution above.

If you have any other questions or need any assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to post them here. We're always here to help.

Regards,
Reyn

Rey V.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.