Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Eadavich
Reel Rookie

Re: TSN not working saying in use but not

Jump to solution

I have contacted Roku and they say this is a known issue and to contact TSN.  I have contacted TSN and i'm waiting for a reply.

Alyfur
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I contacted Roku and requested a refund, they have issued it and I have re-purchased the subscription through TSN. Everything is working now. I hope this can help! 

0 Kudos
naomgw
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

did you contact roku or tsn on the phone to get a refund for the subscription?

I just purchased tsn through roku tv, able to go to the main page but live stream not working, keep saying 'this roku account is being used with a different tsn account'....

very frustrating.. pls help me..

0 Kudos
Alyfur
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

So I purchased the subscription for TSN originally through the roku app. The same error you mentioned was popping up. I called Roku this morning & requested a refund, They acknowledged the error & issued the refund. I then proceeded to purchase a new subscription directly through TSN.ca, plugged in my email on the roku app & everything worked. 

It was definitely a pain but everything is now up and running. 

0 Kudos
RudRok

Re: TSN app not showing any programming

Jump to solution

I'm having exactly the same issue. Have spent more than 2 hours trying to problem solve myself. It's infuriating! I can't use the TSN app to cast/stream since it is incompatible with my device. However we shouldn't need to use a back-up plan, this issue needs to be resolved asap for paying customers especially those who are trying to follow the World Cup soccer.

0 Kudos
otty
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

The live stream works but none of the past games work on TSN Roku app. Same for all other sports too. BELL IS THE WORST!

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@otty

Thanks for the post.

Are you accessing TSN through The Roku Channel or through the channel directly? What troubleshooting steps have you already taken to try to resolve the issue?

Please keep us posted and we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
otty
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I am using the TSN Roku app. Still, only the live channels work. None of the on demand content works. It just has the loading spinning wheel forever.

I have updated the TSN app and reinstalled it. No luck.

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@otty

Appreciate the reply.

Did you restart your Roku device before re-installing TSN? That step is crucial when performing troubleshooting. If you haven't tried the suggested order (remove > restart > re-install), we would recommend giving it a shot once again. We also suggest doing the restart from the Settings menu by navigating to Settings > System > Power (If you do not see a Power submenu, skip to the next step.) > System restart.

Let us know if there's any difference after.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
otty
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I just removed the TSN app, restarted Roku and reinstalled it and signed into my account. Exact same issue. Everything except the live channels just is loading forever with the red spinning wheel on screen and it never loads.

I have just been streaming TSN using my laptop attached to my tv which does work properly.

0 Kudos