Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Duane_O
Binge Watcher

Re: Streaming channels no longer showing channel number

Get a $20 Amazon Firestick remote control. You can use it with a Roku tv, and it shows channel numbers https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08C1W5N87

Christeen420
Binge Watcher

I agree. When I turn TV on I want to watch a program not browse logos for channels. I browse the Internet not my TV.

And to duane_o I get it, I don't need ten answers telling me that... I got it on first message!

Duane_O
Binge Watcher

Get a Firestick remote control. You can see Roku on it with channel numbers. $20 at Amazon Get a $20 Amazon Firestick remote. You can use it with a Roku tv, and it shows channel numbers https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08C1W5N87

Christeen420
Binge Watcher

We get it.... Ten messages to tell us to get a fire stick... Got one that is not the point! 

edua1965
Binge Watcher

Why isn't the LIVE TV channel number guide on ROKU? Why are there no channel numbers????

edua1965
Binge Watcher

Why isn't the LIVE TV channel number guide on ROKU? Why are there no channel numbers????,,,, this is stupid,,,,, OMG,,,,,

DebiM19950
Reel Rookie

I think the best way to show our dislike is to comment on the Roku TVs that are for sale at Walmart, and the other big box stores, about the removal of the channel numbers and the difficulty using this TV now. Maybe losing sales will get their attention.

winston3338
Roku Guru

Right to all of you about the Roku TV's and the Firestick. I have the same problem I see others having, I want the Firestick but I don't want to use it on a  Roku TV. I bought another Onn Roku TV and returned my new one for channel guide problems. Then I opened and returned the one I bought for the same reason. 

Now I have a Onn Roku here with a black screen under warranty. When I buy a bigger item, I keep the box as long as it's being sold new. Put that together with Xmas and it's a no brainier. I have three other Roku Sticks I can use on my old TV until I find a different TV. Can I go online with a Firestick? 

edua1965
Binge Watcher

This situation is ridiculous, the engineers, the CEO of ROKU where is he? Many people are very bad, they want to watch, tune into their favorite television channel with its number in the numeric guide, but, it is not there, until when will this horrible situation be, please.

edua1965
Binge Watcher

• This situation is ridiculous, the engineers, the CEO of ROKU where is he? Many people are very bad, they want to watch, tune into their favorite television channel with its number in the numeric guide, but, it is not there, until when will this horrible situation be, please.
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.