Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
georgeg3
Binge Watcher

Re: Siriusxm is shutting down again.

Mine ran almost four hours yesterday, which is a record.  When it failed it completely bumped me out of the app.  No message, no warning, just silence.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: SiriusXM stops playback after various amounts of time

Hi everyone,

If you are experiencing channel playback stopping after various amounts of time when using the SiriusXM channel, can you please provide us with the following information:

-Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
-does this issue occur on a specific channel? if so, what channel and what version/build is the channel (this can be found be selecting the channel on the Home screen and pressing the * button)
-tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times and provide us with this ID)
-steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing

Once we have this information, we will be able to investigate the issue further with the channel provider.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
georgeg3
Binge Watcher

Re: SiriusXM stops playback after various amounts of time

Danny:

Since SiriusXM failed Sunday I don't have the Tracker ID info.

Model:  4660X - Roku Ultra

SN:  VJ00CY029162

Device ID:  CK487C029162

Software Version:  11.0.0 - Build 4193-46

Channel:  SiriusXM Version 3.2-Build 52

0 Kudos
HAL9000_Y2K_VER
Streaming Star

@Caniac315 

Welcome to the Roku SXM Beta testing group.

If SXM fails after close to 20 minutes, a factory reset of your Roku device may change that failure mode to the more predictable unpredictable behavior. 

Behavior on weekends/holidays is sometimes better than the rest of the week.  

0 Kudos
doubleb97
Streaming Star

Does Roku keep track of this forum anymore? It still shuts down after a couple of hours of runtime. Other than that the app runs fine.

0 Kudos
georgeg3
Binge Watcher

Happened to me AGAIN yesterday.  Completely boots me out of the app after about 3 hours.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@doubleb97 @georgeg3

Thanks for the posts.

Can you please provide us with the following information:

-Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
-does this issue occur on a specific channel? if so, what channel and what version/build is the channel (this can be found be selecting the channel on the Home screen and pressing the * button)
-tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times and provide us with this ID)
-steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing

Once we have this information, we will be able to investigate the issue further with the channel provider.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos